EPeak Daily

CdN executes members of CDS in Durango, they have returned to heat the plaza


Translated by Otis B Fly-Wheel for Borderland Beat from a Epoca Violenta article.

Subject Matter: Cartel de Noreste, Sinaloa Cartel
Recommendation: No prior subject matter knowledge required

The Cartel de Noreste, who used to be Los Zetas in Nuevo Laredo, who were led by Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano, El Z-40 and El Z-42, today have returned to La Laguna in Durango to dispute the plaza with the Sinaloa Cartel.

style="display:block; text-align:center;" data-ad-format="fluid" data-ad-layout="in-article" data-ad-client="ca-pub-4791668236379065" data-ad-slot="8840547438">

In La Laguna, people from CdN murdered Gabino Ortiz and Omar Moreno who were Sinaloa Cartel operators in the La Laguna region and operated a horse stud farm, with large betting to money launder. It is on the outskirts of the town of Tlahualillo, Durango, close to Gomez Palacio, Durango.

This is where, in 2007, El Lazca kidnapped the Anti-Kidnapping Police Chief as part of plan to visit extreme violence against the Sinaloa cartel. (Otis: while Epoca Violenta is not a mainstream news outlet, they do have most articles that are run by the main news outlets, and have been shown to be accurate. With the lack of information coming from Coahuila, Epoca is one of the most useful sites for news. This is unusual that CdN would be pushing out into CDS territory. CdN dont have an MO of plaza expansion, preferring to root themselves in Nuevo Laredo among other areas).

The victims were identified outside of a Dennys restaurant according to reports of the Police authorities, the dead person was identified as Gabino Ortiz, who had gunshot wounds in the head, of approximately 40 years of age, originally from Bermejillo, Durango and nephew of the ex president of this community.

The other man attacked was Omar Moreno, in charge of Club Hipico of the city neighborhood of Gomez Palacio, he was transferred immediately to the town hospital with bullet wounds to the head and his condition is reported as serious.

It should be mentioned that Mario Solis, responsible for organizing events, said that when leaving the building, the two men were fired on by a man with a semi automatic pistol.

Agents of the Public Ministry later attended the crime scene to carry out their due diligence and ordered the transfer of the bodies for autopsies.

Source link

Comments are closed.

Hey there!

Sign in

Forgot password?

Processing files…