Re-Roll: This Week’s Tabletop Recreation Information for Week 2 of 2019
Studying Time: 2 minutes
The board recreation (and board game-related!) information that caught our consideration for the week ending January 11, 2019.
- Fantasy Flight has introduced the upcoming launch of a Servants of Strife growth pack for X-Wing Miniatures, together with Normal Grievous’ ship and Vulture fighters.
- The Expanse board recreation, which formally joined my checklist of “video games I personal however haven’t performed but” on Christmas, has an growth coming quickly as effectively. Corners and Doorways provides 5 new modules to the sport primarily based on the TV present primarily based on the novels.
- Talking of licensed video games, Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Resistance, new from River Horse, is a cooperative tactical board recreation. It consists of miniatures, however doesn’t look like associated to the older miniatures recreation primarily based on the identical film.
- Renegade Video games has introduced the upcoming launch of Proving Grounds, the primary title within the Solo Hero Collection. The sport is a solitaire dice-roller that features a novella that tells the sport’s backstory.
- Evolution is coming to PC, Mac, iOS, and Android on February 12. Keep tuned right here to GeekDad for a assessment coming quickly.
- Jake Theis, former director of promoting for Gen Con, has moved over to tackle the identical function at Ravensburger. He’ll positively be missed at Gen Con—he has lengthy been a main contact for GeekDad there—however we want him effectively in his new submit.
- And on the subject of Gen Con: passes for the 2019 conference, which is able to run from August 1–four in Indianapolis, go on sale on Saturday, January 13, at midday Japanese. Don’t miss out!
- Lastly, we right here at GeekDad are saddened to announce that Dave Banks, who has been a contributor to the weblog since approach again in our days at Wired and had lately taken on the function of Tabletop Video games Editor, has determined to deal with his enterprise and household and can, due to this fact, be taking an indefinite go away of absence from writing for us. We’ll all miss Dave’s contributions, and need him the perfect of luck.
What We’re Enjoying
Lastly, right here’s what the GeekDads performed this week:
- Rob Huddleston performed Villainous, All-Star Baseball, Lanterns, Above and Under, and Paperback.
- Jonathan Liu performed The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Beta Colony, New Frontiers, Shards of Infinity, and Welcome To…
- Robin Brooks performed Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, Coup, and Topiary.
- Will James performed Dungeons & Dragons.
- Michael Pistiolas performed Star Wars: Imperial Assault and Gloomhaven.
- Erik Stanfill performed Gloomhaven, Idea, Codenames Footage, and Keyforge.
- Michael Harrison performed Arkham Horror: The Card Recreation and Betrayal Legacy.
Click on by to learn all of “Re-Roll: This Week’s Tabletop Recreation Information for Week 2 of 2019” at GeekDad.In case you worth content material from GeekDad, please help us through Patreon or use this hyperlink to buy at Amazon. Thanks!