Re-Roll: This Week’s Tabletop Recreation Information for Week 17 of 2019
Studying Time: 2 minutes
The board recreation (and board game-related!) information that caught our consideration for the week ending April 26, 2019.
- Our very personal Jonathan Liu’s recreation is now out there! Button Shy Video games has printed The Boy Who Cried Wolf for what seems to be a restricted print run.
- Hearth Video games is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the traditional tower protection recreation Fortress Panic with the discharge of a Huge Field version that features the bottom recreation and all three expansions and 12 promotional gadgets which have been launched over time. The Huge Field is because of be launched in July.
- Plaid Hat Video games has introduced the pending launch of Battlelands, a card recreation the place gamers battle it out as creatures in a post-human world. The sport is about on this planet of Aftermath, a yet-to-be-released journey ebook from Jerry Hawthorne, creator of Mice and Mystics. The sport is due for launch in July.
- GenCon teased this week on Twitter that the occasion catalog will likely be out “quickly,” however one factor we all know to date is that the annual Gaming with GeekDads occasion will likely be occurring. Particulars to comply with.
- Initially a Goal unique, Customer in Blackwood Grove is now out there nearly wherever video games are bought. The sport was initially reviewed—and given the GeekDad Authorized seal—by Jonathan Liu final 12 months.
- Above Board, a brand new TV present about board video games, is searching for viewers members. Should you stay in LA or will likely be within the space Could 1-3, you’ll be able to apply free of charge tickets to the present by calling (747) 206-0964. Particulars on what to go away within the message might be discovered on the Cube Tower Information website.
- USAopoly has introduced a brand new partnership with Disney that can grant the corporate licensing rights to create and distribute Star Wars video games within the European, Center Jap, and African areas. Their first deliberate recreation will likely be a “the preliminary Star Wars™ lineup will characteristic a lightweight technique tabletop recreation.”
- Direwolf Digital will likely be releasing Recreation of Thrones: Oathbreaker, a social deduction recreation now out there for pre-order.
- WizKids and Paizo have entered right into a partnership to supply miniatures based mostly on Starfinder.
- As I’m certain our readers are already conscious, at the moment is Alien Day. Semi-unrelated is that Prodos Retailers’ sale on Alien vs Predator miniatures ends in just a few days.
- Jonathan Liu reviewed GladiGala.
- Robin Brooks began a brand new column about Cubicle 7.
- Rob Huddleston reviewed the GeekDad Authorized Tiny Cities, which is our featured picture this week.
What We’re Taking part in
Lastly, right here’s what the GeekDads performed this week:
- Jonathan Liu performed Crokinole, Snail Dash, The Hearmees, Herbaceous Sprouts, The One Hundred Torii, House Base, GladiGala, Honga, and Tiny Cities.
- Erik Stanfill performed Godsforge, Camel Up, No Thanks!, and Gloomhaven.
- Robin Brooks performed Go Nuts for Donuts, Evolution, Villainous and Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault.
- Rob Huddleston performed Magic Maze, Tiny Cities, and Swindled.
Click on via to learn all of “Re-Roll: This Week’s Tabletop Recreation Information for Week 17 of 2019” at GeekDad.Should you worth content material from GeekDad, please help us by way of Patreon or use this hyperlink to buy at Amazon. Thanks!