Lean faculty statistics in free 8-hour course
It will be significant for knowledge scientists and software program engineers to know statistical ideas. Study the necessities of statistics on this full course from Monika Wahi of Labouré School.
This course introduces the varied strategies used to gather, arrange, summarize, interpret and attain conclusions about knowledge. An emphasis is positioned on demonstrating that statistics is greater than mathematical calculations. Through the use of examples gathered from actual life, college students study to make use of statistical strategies as analytical instruments to develop generalizations and significant conclusions of their discipline of research.
The course covers:
- What statistics is
- Experimental design
- Frequency histogram and distribution
- Time sequence, bar and pie graphs
- Frequency desk and stem-and-leaf
- Measures of central tendency
- Measure of variation
- Percentile and box-and-whisker plots
- Scatter diagrams and linear correlation
- Regular distribution and empirical rule
- Z-score and possibilities
- Sampling distributions and the central restrict theorem
You may watch the complete video course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (Eight hour watch).