Re-Roll: This Week’s Tabletop Recreation Information for Week 28 of 2019
Studying Time: 1 minute
The board sport (and board game-related!) information that caught our consideration for the week ending July 12, 2019.
- We’re thick within the midst of sport conference season, and the great people over at Meeple Mountain did an amazing write-up on issues to do prepare for them.
- Standard Mechanics put out their record of “Finest Grownup Video games in 2019,” or as I wish to name it, “stuff that I would like so as to add to my Amazon want record.”
- The individuals behind Warhammer are growing a brand new sport geared toward introducing youthful gamers to the world. Particulars are fairly scarce proper now, however we are going to preserve everybody posted as we study extra.
- It appears we spend a whole lot of our time on-line at the moment proving to robots that we aren’t robots. Now, we’ll have the ability to do the identical on our sport nights: Looney Labs is releasing Are You a Robotic?, a social deduction microgame due out August 1. Additionally they introduced the return of Digital Fluxx to iOS and Android.
- Z-Man has posted their Gen Con preview.
- Gen Con is simply three weeks away, and there’s just one ticket left for our Gaming with GeekDad occasion. Don’t miss this opportunity to fulfill us IRL and play some nice new video games!
- For extra GenCon information, I’d extremely advocate following the official GenCon Twitter account.
What We’re Taking part in
Lastly, right here’s what the GeekDads performed this week:
- Greg Howley performed Scythe, Sentinels of the Multiverse, and Smash-Up.
- Jonathan Liu performed Paleolithic and The Labours of Hercules.
- Michael Pistiolas performed Set A Watch, Ingenious, Quacks of Quedlinburg, and Unbroken.
- Robin Brooks performed Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress and Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault.
- I performed The Quacks of Quedlingburg and Star Wars: Outer Rim, which is our featured picture this week.
Click on by way of to learn all of “Re-Roll: This Week’s Tabletop Recreation Information for Week 28 of 2019” at GeekDad.If you happen to worth content material from GeekDad, please assist us by way of Patreon or use this hyperlink to buy at Amazon. Thanks!